Includes 1 x throwing knife and 1 x throwing knife holder.
In the dangerous tunnels of your home beneath ground, staying alive requires keeping all your senses on high alert. Your dark elf ears are trained to pick up even the faintest of sounds in the darkness, your hands ready by your Dark Elven Throwing Knife Holder should you need to defend yourself from some beast or being.
So, when you hear the silvery tongue call out to you, “Hello, friend,” you are not so quick to let down your guard. While the other dark elf approaching you is an old acquaintance, you also heard the crossbow bolt being slid into place--now hidden behind her back.
Epic Armoury’s Dark Elven Throwing Knife Holder comes with a knife, and is specifically designed to store and protect an Epic Armoury Dark Elven Throwing Knife weapon. The handmade holder attaches to any belt or baldric thanks to the two leather ties. An additional leather loop slides around the knife and is secured with a button, keeping your weapon inside the holder even during rough combat.
Made from black full-grain leather, brass eyelets, and reinforced stitching around the edges, this weapon holder is built to keep its shape and withstand the abuse of a LARP with regular leather care.
- Also referred to as a frog
- Historically used to hold the scabbard of an edged weapon vertically from the belt
- Dark elves were first mentioned in Norse mythology as the Dökkálfar or Svartálfar written in the Prose Edda in the 13th century
- J.R.R. Tolkien mentions dark elves, the “Moriquendi” in The Silmarillion
- Have also been referred to as “Drow” in the Dungeons & Dragons universe, made famous by R.A. Salvatore’s The Dark Elf Trilogy
|Maintenance:||Use leather wax regularly to prolong product life. Only clean using proper leather soap, following instructions closely.|