Silence. Perfect silence.
You use the silence as a cloak of armour, hiding and waiting for the perfect opportunity. You pull your shuriken from your Tornado Shuriken Holder, ready to launch your deadly attack when the lord finally emerges from inside the keep. One quick flick of your wrist and the lord breathes his last, the shuriken hitting its mark...and you vanish, leaving their guards bewildered and afraid.
Epic Armoury’s Brown Tornado Shuriken Holder comes with a shuriken, and is specifically designed to hold the multi-bladed Epic Armoury Tornado Shuriken throwing weapon. The handmade holder attaches to the belt or armour using two leather ties. A leather strap buttons through the shuriken’s center, keeping it secure even in rough fights.
Made from brown full-grain leather and reinforced stitching around the edges, this weapon holder is built to keep its shape and withstand the abuse of a LARP with regular leather care.
- Holder also referred to as a frog
- Historically holder used to hold the scabbard of an edged weapon vertically from the belt
- A traditional Japanese concealed weapon used for throwing
- Specifically a hira shuriken, or literally “flat sword hidden in user's hand”
- Used by samurai as a supplement to their arsenal, often used as a nuisance or distraction in battle
- Typically made out of expendable materials and items such as coins and tools
|Maintenance:||Use leather wax regularly to prolong product life. Only clean using proper leather soap, following instructions closely.|