- Product number: 21080200
- Manufacturer number 723814
- Material Info: This product is a natural grown animal product and therefore unique. As a result, this product can have natural deviations in pattern, colour and shape, which are not considered defects or faults. Measurements are all in cm if not stated otherwise.
You give your Innkeeper Mug a good shine with your rag, cleaning it of the old ale from the night before. You keep your inn in good working order--maybe not as clean as the nobility like, but clean enough for the likes of most adventurers.
At the very least, you’ve got some of the finest mugs in any inn along the King’s highway. That is to say that your mugs don’t leak and they are big enough to hold a fair sized drink. That’s something your patrons will always be appreciative to find.
Epic Armoury’s Light Innkeeper Mug is a drinking vessel designed to hold half a liter of your favourite ale. This mug is made of genuine horn and comes from the Indian water buffalo, chosen specifically for its light colouring. The outside is polished to perfection and engraved with a beautiful lined pattern, while the inside of the mug is polished and treated for food consumption.
Enjoy cool and room temperature liquids in your drinking mug while remaining in character, hiding away the unsightly plastic bottles. Our drinking mugs are a great addition to taverns and camps. With the proper care, you can expect your Innkeeper Mug to last many long years.
- Ancient Greeks and Romans were known to use horns for drinking vessels
- The ancient Greek term for a drinking horn was simply keras, which means ‘horn’
- The earliest mugs were made out of wood, and later developed into pottery
|Material:||Natural Animal Horn|