Silence. Perfect silence.
You use the silence as a cloak of armour, hiding and waiting for the perfect opportunity. You ready your Kunai by pulling it from your Kunai Holder, ready to launch your deadly attack when the lord finally emerges from inside the keep. One quick flick of your wrist and the lord breathes his last, the Kunai hitting its mark...and you vanish, leaving their guards bewildered and afraid.
Epic Armoury’s Black Kunai Holder comes with a kunai, and is specifically designed to store and protect a Epic Armoury Kunai throwing weapon. The handmade holder attaches to any belt or baldric thanks to the two leather ties. A leather strap clips across the knife to keep it inside the holder until you need it, even during rough combat.
Made from black full-grain leather, brass eyelets, and reinforced stitching around the edges, this weapon holder is built to keep its shape and withstand the abuse of a LARP with regular leather care.
Available in Black and Brown.
- Holder also referred to as a frog
- Historically holders used to hold the scabbard of an edged weapon vertically from the belt
- Kunai were originally designed to be a Japanese farming tool and used by peasants
- As a weapon, kunai was predominantly used for stabbing
- Kunai could also be used for climbing as a grappling hook or piton
|Maintenance:||Use leather wax regularly to prolong product life. Only clean using proper leather soap, following instructions closely.|